Friday, April 21, 2017

online is just fine

Aahh, downtime! The part of the day when everything on your list is completed and you just need to rest. A nap or early to bed would be a good idea, maybe some yoga or reflecting ... but most days you end up online shopping. Just scrolling through outfit ideas on Pinterest, or your friends photos of Facebook or Instagram, maybe look up a few kid clothes at Target. Yep, that happens and most of the time I don't purchase, I just window shop. Ha! Window shop, that is probably a term that will end up making me sound old one of these days!

In my adventures in online shopping, I've come across a few awesome sites that are different, really cool, or really cheap and who knows how many more are out there! So here are some favorites you should check out soon!

Bungalow 123 is such a great boutique online shop, I just love it and everything is so beautiful! Bohemian, casual, but not so vintage and they have extended sizes (which for most "boutique" shops is just unheard of). Versatile pieces and wonderful color palette is what makes Bungalow 123 one of my favorites!

Have you heard of 6pm?! Go check it out now ... now I say, I'll wait, it's ok! Huge discounts on name brands clothing, sunglesses, bags, etc! Lots of designers and discounts vary, but always a deal. Same with Backcountry, this site has a smaller selection, but who wants to wait for store markdowns!

Fabletics makes me want to buy everything they have! Same with lucy Activewear! Both sites are great to inspire some fitness and revamp you workout gear. Not sure how Fabletics special works, but both clothing brands have great prices from time to time!

There are so many kids clothing stores and websites out there, it's just too many! But my new favorite is Free to be Kids! Such adorable, breaking the stereotype t-shirts and onesies, I can't get over how awesome the pieces are! This is the new path that kids clothing needs to start heading down!

Etsy is somewhere that I go whenever I have a certain thin in mind that I want to see a variety of options and prices. So many great artists have beautiful pieces, from jewelry to home goods to clothing, vintage or modern, there is always a variety from different sellers!

Yoobi is school supplies that are fun, bright, and cute for the littles but can brighten up any office space. They also have a buy one give one program, for every purchase you make, they give supplies to schools in need! Yoobi is also sold at Target, but there is a lot more on the website. Also look up Discount School Supplies, this site has lots of great school stuff, more for teachers but not in bulk, so if your looking for paints, chalk, easels, math toys, spelling games, they have it!

Thrift Store Books is the best for recycled books! The pricing is good, the shipping is reasonable and I've only come across a few titles that they didn't have at that point in time. Another recycled site is Second Spin, they have cd's, dvd's, they buy back and sell good quality music and movies for such a great price. Yes, I still buy cd's ... cover art will never die!

Now, I don't have Amazon Prime and sometimes the shipping is more than the item itself, but overall Amazon has a good set up, I mean you can find literally anything! I got a Jet.com coupon in the mail not too long ago and haven't really figured them out, but it looks like they have a large variety like Amazon, but  three different prices depending on how you want to pay. Different, interesting, need to shop the website a bit more to get it.

So many more that I can't even remember, I'm always looking for a good deal and a different idea, there will be more to come!



LET'S FIND SOME DEALS!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment