Monday, January 16, 2017

hello 2017 ...

I feel like I say that every year, a new year, a fresh start, then it dwindles and you look back wondering ...  'what just happened?!'
NOT THIS YEAR! 

That's right, there it is, my declaration! And the reason I'm staring this blog, to get a fresh start and change things up a bit so that new routines stick around and become my standard lifestyle!

I have my life, my work, my side projects, and now this in my crazy little world, and I hope there is enough of what I write and post about, that you like too!
I plan to make this blog about things I like, places we (husband and the minis) go in St. Louis, and articles that add to everyday knowledge. I plan to mix it up with parenting, kids activities calendar, date night ideas, healthy stuff, and my own ramblings about whatever I want.

This mama is just doing this parenting thing one day at time!




                   LOOK OUT 2017!
xo


                       


No comments:

Post a Comment